Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back to the real world


Wonder if Marie-Therese has relaxed and recovered!

Hope everyone got back home safe and sound with ideas brimming . I had such an inspiring time. Great teaching, great company and great food!

I am just learning about blogs and admit its all a little confusing but think I'm getting a handle on it .... Or perhaps I don't even know what I don't know.... I will soon send everyone an email inviting you to become and author to the blog . You just need to have or set up a google email account and then you can add to the blog.

It will be great to see photos of the progress of works from Rocky or new projects and plans.
I have tried to order dye, but can't get on to Batik Oetoro as the number is disconnected and Kraft Kolour isn't open til Tuesday but am still really keen to start playing again.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment